Sunday, November 16, 2008

Universally Skinny

I won't lie, I was a bit skeptical when I first saw the waves of women wearing skinny jeans. But after being in NYC, I've grown to accept them to loving them. 

Corporate attire can sometimes be a drag but not when you wear these jeans. Yes you read that correctly: jeans. My co-worker Rachel can vow that Levi's has one of the most universally flattering skinny jeans. Lucky for us, it is available in black and we get away with wearing them in office. 

When I told my friend Sara about these, she wasn't too keen on black jeans. No problem. These Low Skinny 531 Jeans come in 7 colors! Find your universally flattering jeans on their site. If you're lucky, the color you want will be on sale.

($59.50 - $98, www.levis.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHOUT OUT TO SARA! Guess what I wore to school today: j brand lightweight skinny jeans with minnetonkas :-) i'm a changed woman